Saturday, October 24, 2009

Psychic fears

Many years ago I had a session with a psychic. What can I say? We were all into New Age then. Now not so much. I don’t disbelieve in foretelling future events; I just don’t care to know.
I had lost about 30 pounds then and I asked her if I was going to lose some more and be normal sized. She told me No, which hurt, but that much later I would have a large loss and I would be much smaller. I wondered why she said it that way. I was losing weight at that time; of course I regained the weight plus more.
I don’t need to consult a psychic now. I know that I will be successful with the gastric bypass Yeah, I have some fears.

Here they are:
Surviving surgery I could die!
Gaining back the weight What a waste of time effort and money
Having the procedure not work I want a guarantee
Not doing it right Can someone else accept the responsibility?
Not having enough money It is so expensive

But I think I have conquered or at least made my peace with them
Surviving surgery at this time I will not survive for long without the surgery
Gaining back the weight I will always have the tool
Having the procedure not work and right now is it working for me?
Not doing it right there is a plan to follow
Not having enough money do we ever have enough? We have enough for what we truly want

If I were psychic, I would know the results of the WLS already. I don’t, but I do know that I have made the best decision I can for me at this time and under these circumstances. I am comfortable with that. I am looking forward to a new stage of my consciousness whatever that may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment