Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The Beginning

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Last night I came to a decision I am going to pursue lap band surgery. I bookmarked a site that will help me prepare my arguments. http://www.bariatricedge.com/dtcf/pages/6_HowToWorkWithInsurance.htm I don’t foresee that my primary doctor will have any problem with the idea. My insurance most likely will not cover the procedure. I want to prepare a convincing argument for the procedure. Perhaps I can borrow some of the money.
How my excess weight has affected my life,
Negative Self -concept
Necessitates wheelcconcept hair use
Resultant rotator cuff damage
Standing walking limited beyond MS
Exercise limited to upper body
Hygiene difficulties
Skin fold irritation
Under breast rash
airline and car seats uncomfortable
Sleeping difficulties
Circulation problems in lower legs. ankles and feet
Weight and MS combined contributed to early retirement

No comments:

Post a Comment