Thursday, October 22, 2009

Making it official

Friday, July 03, 2009
I told DH about my decision and he was very supportive. He said we would handle the cost somehow. He didn’t think it would be fair to ask DD to help out. I agree. DD went into her dietician mode and asked me questions about my reasons for opting for the surgery. She was satisfied with my answers but reminded me that I will need to set up an exercise system and start that right away. DD is concerned about loss of muscle mass. She is going with us to the presentation on the 11th. DS came out later and I told him, didn’t want to be accused of keeping things from him. I’ll tell Mom about it when she comes down for her eye appointment on the 22nd? I don’t particularly want to tell Sis because I’ll get tired of hearing about her and she will only increase my anxiety about the procedure.
I’d like to surprise other relatives if they come in Christmas. BIL, I want to see if he notices he is in an all about me stage right now. I’m sure other BIL will notice but we won’t be seeing them for awhile until after his daughter moves in at Trinity University. I don’t plan on telling the neighbors unless they ask. The people at DH’s work- well that’s up to him. Bob will probably think DH got himself another woman. UPDATE: DH talked to Bob, the boss, and he said, “Great, that will be life changing. Of course you should be there for surgery but just not these dates…..” he proceeded to give DH a list of eight dates in November that he needs him at the lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment