Thursday, June 24, 2010

Yesterday after DH got home we marked out the area that we want to put the landscape bed and where we would like the plants to go. We’re going to put in a small Sago Palm, trailing Lantana, Stella D'Oro Lilies, Rosemary and Turk's Cap.


Our next door neighbor came by and said she had had success with all those plants in her back yard, they only died because she didn't give them enough water. She must have really neglected them cause all of them are drought resistant.

I found a device that you hook up to a hose that sprays things that are detected (deer) with a burst of water. I bought shoes instead so next month when the plants are in. I'll maybe get the device and see if it works.

For now I have a recipe for a repellent that I am going to mix up and use. I’ll let you know how it works

http://www.ehow.com/how_155976_make-deer-repellant.html?sms_ss=blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment